Private and Semi-Private Lessons
It is often difficult to be able to attend set class times or sometimes you just want to focus on learning something that you're having a bit of difficulty with. As a result, we offer the possibility of private and semi-private instruction. Below you'll find the basic rates and configurations for this type of instruction.
Private and Semi-private training requiring any overnight stays require a minimum committment of 8 hours.
- This is one of the ways that pencak silat was traditionally passed on. This type of training ensures that the individual is getting the care and training they need.
- It is our goal to make private training a quality experience. In the case of a private training session not more than 2 people may participate. We allow two participants so that each may help each other to learn the material, remember the material, and keep it more affordable.
- The current cost of private training is $35 per hour for members and $60 per hour for non-members which may be split by two participants.
- Additional costs may be incurred to cover expenses and travel time but can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- Again, it was not uncommon for this method to be used to pass pencak silat skills traditionally. This type of training ensures that the individual is getting the care and training they need.
- Not more than 5 people may participate in any semi-private training session.
- The current cost of semi-private training is $50 per hour for members and $75 per hour for non-members which may be split by all participants.
- Additional costs may be incurred to cover expenses and travel time.
This is the first of 2 DVD's to deal with the Level 10 curriculum of Pisau. Contains Bow, Ales, Entries, Combination Entries, Catching, Trapping, and more! A must have if you want to bring your knife skills up in Pencak Silat Pertempuran. Includes many takedowns, destructions, jurus, langkah, and more. A must have for the serious PSP student.
Refresh your browser to see more.